Senior Dot Net Developer
|Senior Dot Net Developer
|3 -8 years
Location / Days
|Office Based (Monday to Friday)
- Understanding the requirements for developing large modules and standalone applications in the project and adhering to the delivery schedule.
- The ability to Identify improvements to the existing application code and designs, increasing flexibility and reducing future effort and the ability to “pitch” these idea to team leaders and project sponsors as required.
- Work closely with the product owner or project sponsors to discuss the requirements, estimate development efforts and gain their acceptance of the solution. This will include working directly with the client where required.
- Mentoring of Developers and non-chargeable juniors in the team in achieving technical excellence in the delivery of the project.
- The ability to be involved in build and deployment activities and address build issues.
- Clearly explain and discuss technical points with both technical and non-technical staff.
|.Net Core / .Net Framework, Angular, C#, SQL, REST API, Entity Framework Core
|HTM5, CSS3, Azure, Test Driven Development, No SQL DBs
Good to Have
|TFS, GitHub, Agile Methodologies, Figma
|Generous salary exceeding the industry standard
|20 days excluding 10 public holidays. Medical / Sick leave is also provided
|5L of default cover for you and your family
|20L of cover for each employee
|100% based on the Company & Individual performance
|Exposure to the latest technologies
|Xperate is committed to the development, growth & well-being of all of our people. This includes access to online training resources and family friendly working conditions